28.10.12

A few more sculptures

 So I've gotten a few more pieces sculpted and assembled, here are some peeks. Above is the beginning of the assembling process, which is the point in time when I wish I had a giant desk, and/or was more organized whilst making things.

 Here's it put together- complete with gold leaf, wire ribs and little flowers. 
Still working on titles, but it is loosely inspired by Nina Simone's "Feeling Good."

 Above, another peek at a piece I showed the makings of in an earlier post
This one has little golden fish swimming through murky depths.

Aaand because I am a burgeoning crazy cat lady, here is Pocket in the sunshine on my bed, relaxing more than anyone's ever relaxed before. Look at that belly. Just look at it. 

The upcoming week will be a week of wolves and arrows and as much Halloween-related activities as humanly possible. 

the end
<<> <> <>>

1 comment:

J. A. W. Cooper said...

Seriously- these are so ridiculously beautiful. I lovvvveeeee that that one is based on Nina Simone's "Feeling Good." Suuuuch a good song. <3<3